Lauren really enjoyed her first day at dance class. She has 2 of her friends she already knows in it with her....Mary from church and Jordyn, her neighbor friend. I took some video of them. It's not the best quality and it has no sound since parents arent in the room while they are learning, but it's cute to watch them. They dont have a clue yet, but Im sure after a few more lessons they'll start to catch on. It was really fun to watch. At the end of the lesson, the teacher asks the parents to come in so they can show off everything they learned! I think that was a cute idea. They get a little shy when they have an audience, but hopefully that will go away by recital time! We'll just have to wait and see! Here are a few pictures though.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Lauren's First Dance Class!
Lauren really enjoyed her first day at dance class. She has 2 of her friends she already knows in it with her....Mary from church and Jordyn, her neighbor friend. I took some video of them. It's not the best quality and it has no sound since parents arent in the room while they are learning, but it's cute to watch them. They dont have a clue yet, but Im sure after a few more lessons they'll start to catch on. It was really fun to watch. At the end of the lesson, the teacher asks the parents to come in so they can show off everything they learned! I think that was a cute idea. They get a little shy when they have an audience, but hopefully that will go away by recital time! We'll just have to wait and see! Here are a few pictures though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey I remember those pumpkins on your front porch. Lauren is too cute! She is so pretty and I love her blonde hair!
ReplyDelete