The Capel Family

Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Pics and a little rambling in between!

Nolie being as cute as ever!
Lauren my poser! She kept rearranging her animals so I could get them in the shot too!

They play so well together


GO COLTS!



Well I just wanted to post some new pictures of the kids. We are slowly creeping up to the end of this deployment. We can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. We have one more full week of September and then Oct and Nov. should be cake! We have some things planned that should keep us busy. Let me just list a few. October: Well, things really dont get busy until the end of the month, but I will just be busy getting ready for the end of the month business throughout the month. My brother Eric is getting married on Oct 25th. The wedding is in Chicago and Lauren is their flower girl. She is going to be so darling! Nolan turns 1 the day before on the 24th. We are going to have to put something together for him. All of the family is going to be together. Except for the most important person, my husband! Figures...he always has to miss out on all the fun. Poor guy! Halloween is also in that last week in Oct. I love Halloween! I actually will get to eat the candy this year b/c Nolan doesnt know that it's his yet! Lauren was sure to put me in my place last year when I tried to eat all hers! This year Lauren is going to be a witch and Nolan a giraffe. Fun! November: well November doesnt really have much, but it is the last month I have to be alone. Thanksgiving is in Nov. and me and some friends are getting together for that. I am not going home for that since I will have just left. It's fine with me. I will miss my mom's cookin, but things will be fine. Lauren is going to be starting dance this week so that is one more thing to have on my list. I cant wait! Yes I know I am rambling, but all this rambling helps me get through things easier. It's like you're in my head I know! It's therapy! Free therapy at that! Only 82 more days till Joe gets home! Let the countdown begin!

2 comments:

  1. The kids are adorable! I can not get over how grown up Lauren is! A year makes a huge difference! Where are you doing dance? If you get board and need a road trip, come on down!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-

    I cant believe how big Lauren is! She was a baby when we left and Nolan- ADORABLE! So sorry to hear that Joes is gone again. I know that is so hard. Keep in touch!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete