The Capel Family

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just some fun new pics!

I like this for the wedding...simple and cute!

Ok mom, I'll take one more, but that's it!
I am practicing new hairdo techniques!


Our first attempt for the "wedding" do


I think she likes it!
I curled my hair for once and wanted proof




Distracting them at my Dr. appt. while waiting on him to come in



They love each other!


Nolan looks so old in this picture


This brings out his eyes a lot





One really important thing for both me and Joe is that we take plenty of pictures of our family. Though I have manged to dodge many pictures in the past by always volunteering as the photographer, we now have a child that loves to take pictures! Needless to say, I am in many more these days! Some are of my new found hobby of playing with different hairstyles with Lauren's hair (thanks Misti!), but most of these are just random pictures we take throughout our normal day to day activities. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. OH I lOvE Her hair. It curled really cute. I hope she gets used to you doing her hair...lol She's such a cute PrInCeSs! Oh and I like that you are starting new hair styles on her...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love the curls!

    ReplyDelete