The Capel Family

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mischief and fun!

Nolan got caught red handed! It was time for dinner and Nolan was nowhere to be found. Usually when he is quiet, he's into something! Joe found him as he was passing the basement stairs. He told me to come look quickly! Up Nolan came crawling with and empty case of bubble tape and a mouth full of gum he had no idea what to do with!....He just knew it was yummy! This kid makes me laugh so much with all his mischief! What will he do next?

I made Lauren a shirt I guess you could call it with a paper bag. After placing it over her head she said, "Mommy make me pants!" She settled for a skirt! Here she is posing for the camera!

I have some good little helpers in the kitchen!





1 comment:

  1. MoMMy is very CrEaTiVe with BrOwN paper BaGs. lol Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete