Last night as I was helping Lauren put her pajamas on she said something that caught my attention. She kept inhaling like she has a runny nose over and over again. She told me, "I thint I have a wot in my nose." (interpretation: I think I have a rock in my nose.) I looked up her nose, I even pinched it to see if I could feel anything. NOTHING! Shortly after I pinched it, she sneezed! Sure enough, a rock along with some nasty snot came out! Where did she get the rock to put in her nose, I have no clue. When did she do it and why the heck why? I am very glad that she is okay and that she was able to communicate that to me. I will have to keep my eye on her from now on. I hope she has learned her lesson. She looked really scared when she sneezed that out! I took a couple pictures, but they were'nt very good.
EEWWW! Wonder how long it had been in there? Kids do some crazy things!!
ReplyDeleteWow... that is crazy! I am glad that she got it out on her own!
ReplyDeleteIew! That's pretty yucky! LOL I'll gladly just keep my dog for now! She licks her nose instead of me having to wipe it (or find things in it;D)
ReplyDeleteEWWW That's just disgusting. LOL Glad she's okay!
ReplyDeletegag me a million gags! i am soo glad she is ok! scary!
ReplyDelete