The Capel Family

Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter

We arrived home from vacation just in time to celebrate Easter. Our ward had Stake Conference so we decided to take the opportunity to stay home and watch General Conference as a family since we were gone to watch that. It was a great idea and would have been even greater had our internet been up and running! I hate that we didn't attend church to worship our Savior, but we did have good intentions. We instead made up a lesson for the kids and watched videos about the Savior. I fell asleep during "The Testements," a movie I absolutely love! Us Wilson's all fall asleep to movies! It's genetic..... so I've heard! Anyhow!....we did enjoy ourselves to a feast of beef and noodles with mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, and dinner roles. Oh, and I can't forget the deviled eggs and the oh so yummy strawberry shortcake! Rain and all, we enjoyed some great family time together.


Joe insisted I take a picture of this year's Easter Bunny!

Yay!...Nolie found one!

Lauren helping out with dessert!

Nolan throwing a fit after an easter egg hunt in California

Lauren's first real easter egg hunt...she was so excited!

3 comments:

  1. That haircut really does make Nolan look so much older! Your babies are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to me that you are teaching Lauren well with licking the bowl. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually her Aunt Misti taught her that awhile back!...haha!

    ReplyDelete