The Capel Family

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A funny moment with Lauren

This morning as we were leaving for an appointment Lauren said, " mommy those birds were fighting back there!" I replied, "Lauren I dont think they were fighting, I think they were mating." She questioned what mating was. I replied, "mating is what they do to make babies." Her response to that was, "No, them not laying down!" We tried to get her to explain why the birds would need to lay down to make babies, to see what she would say, but she never did explain! We just thought that was so funny for her to say. Not quite sure what all she knows, but little kids are like sponges as we're learning! We must be very careful!


Our little sponge of joy!

1 comment:

  1. Dang, what kind of school do you send her to? Just kidding. Kids are so funny...what would we do without them?!

    ReplyDelete