It is now official!...As of July 1, 2009, Joe is a Staff Sergent! His promotional ceromony was a little different than the typical ceromony. Normally promotion ceromonies are on the first of each month. Since the 1st of the month fell on a Base down day, they moved the date to the day before (so on June 30). That would have been fine, only the announcement of the date change was not forwarded to everyone...including my husband. I guess he was not the only person uninformed of the date change either. Several were missing for their own promotion. Joe was a little upset with the miscommunication, but ended up being pleased with his small and private ceromony in his shop. Best of all, he didn't have to wear his blues! He says they are so uncomfortable. I think they are sexy and that he should wear them everyday! ....haha! It was nice to attend with the kids and to have the spotlight on just Joe. He deserves it. He has done such a good job at work. I am so proud of him and his success so far.
Congratulations Joe! Awesome!
ReplyDelete