As the final days of being pregnant are approaching, I decided I better get some pictures. I attempted to take them myself, a personal first for me! They aren't great, but they serve their purpose! Only a couple weeks left!....sigh!
37 + weeks
My first attempt at a belly shot!
This didn't turn out like I wanted it to, but impatient toddlers wouldn't let me mess with shadow settings so here ya go, a huge belly with a shadow! My 3 kids!
This is what happens when you let a 4 year old girl take your picture!...you get to be a princess!
Holy cow!
Oh, Camara! I love these, they are so sweet! Looks like Owen is about to bust out of you!! :D
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness lady, you are about to POP! You're adorable though- as usual!!! Im so excited for you! YAY. I can't wait to see what he looks like!
ReplyDeleteI hope all goes well. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteDang looks like you swallowed a basketball!! LOL! You look cute and so still so skinny!
ReplyDeleteYep, we are moving real soon, only 3 Sundays here left! I can't believe it! We'll still be pretty close to family so that's good news. Your note gave me some more hope and faith, thank you. I will miss you!
ReplyDeleteBTW-make sure you have little Owen before I go, haha, I want to meet him!