The Capel Family

Monday, September 28, 2009

Owen's Milestones

Our little sweetheart

First walk

His first few days home were under a bili blanket


When the blanket didn't work, they readmitted him to the hospital to monitor his jaundice
better. He loved how warm the lights kept him.

The blindfold he wore to protect his eyes


He lost his belly button shortly after this picture was taken


Owen got his baby blessing
September 27, 2009

Owen's first week at church



3 comments:

  1. I love your family picture. So cute. By the way you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben and I kept saying that we can't believe how small he is! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute! He looks so little! You look really good too Camara... love the long hair (think I may have already told you that!) Anyway, the billiblanket looks so much better than the box they gave us. I almost wish they would have admitted him to the hospital for the box because they didn't give us the visors to protect his eyes, just a drape. It was a pain to try to keep him positioned just right. I am sure it wasn't fun at the hospital, but it looked a lot more comfortable for him than Cale's box! Glad he is healthy! Now that I have written a book...!

    ReplyDelete