The Capel Family

Monday, November 9, 2009

Let's take a vote!


There has been some discussion on which kid Owen takes more after. I am leaving the decision to you! These are all pictures of my kids when they were 2 months old. One set each of smiling, sleeping, and bath time. I think they all resemble each other nicely, but they are of course siblings so that's no big surprise! Let us know what you think!

Sleeping.....

Owen

Nolan

Lauren


Smiling....

Owen

Nolan


Lauren



Bath time......

Owen

Nolan

Lauren

4 comments:

  1. I think Lauren and Nolan look more like you Camara and I think Owen takes after Joe a litte more. Except in the bath photo - they look like the same baby!!
    It will be fun to see when Owen gets to be older how much he looks like Nolan! And I just noticed all of your kids' names sound alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Owen looks a little more like Nolie, but you can definitely tell that all three are siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Owen and Nolan are twins born at seperate times! Lauren is too much of a beauty and girlie girl. The boys are little studs!!

    ReplyDelete