The Capel Family

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

No Training Wheels!


This year we didn't really do much for St. Patty's Day. I did make sure all my kids and myself were wearing green, but that was about it. Some big things did happen on that day though. My little Lauren learned to ride her bike with no training wheels. She has been riding her bike with her other friends that no longer need training wheels. She just came to me and asked me to take them off. I was surprised! My neighbor and I helped her for about 15 minutes and off she went! She was more than ready. Now, only days later she is doing tricks and turns like she's been doing it for years! She scares me, but eventually she will fall and learn to be more careful. I hate watching my kids learn things that hard way. Im still so proud of my baby girl! Go Lauren!

1 comment:

  1. I still see Lauren as the little girl running around with her diaper on! I can't believe she is old enough to ride a bike on her own! You're like me, sometimes you have to let them learn the hard way even if it means getting some scrapes and bruises. :) It looks like you're doing great Cam! Love you!

    ReplyDelete