
This isn't a great picture, but we were aways back so this is the best one we got! I could have gotten one from the net, but thought one that we actually took would be more cool!
I know this was awhile back, but I still wanted to write a bit about it. A few months ago we had the opportunity to meet Neil Armstrong and several other Aeronautical Legends. Most of them are "old" men, but they had some really interesting stories to tell; stories that aren't in the history books. I really hadn't heard of most of the men there, but I just thought it was so cool to be able to say that I saw
Neil Armstrong in person. I never dreamed I would live here in Turkey and certainly never thought I would meet a legend such as the first man to walk on the moon! I am so grateful for all the amazing opportunities we are getting out here!
So COOL!!! That's awesome! Now I can say that I have a friend who saw Neil Armstrong in person :)
ReplyDelete