Sunday, August 8, 2010
Our Amazing Kiddos!
So to be honest, nothing great has been going on lately. I wish there were more going on as far as fun trips and exciting adventures, but so far, none of that! We are struggling to find trips that are affordable for all of us to go on. We would love to go some places, but with 3 young kids, it makes it a little bit more challenging. We WILL go!!! We are saving up for some really fun things coming up next year, but this year we are going to try to go on a few little trips. Im looking forward to what fun adventures our near future holds. So, until then I am posting random pictures of the kids to show how awesome they are! They are such great kids and we are so blessed for that. I realize everyday how much they are growing and it kills me! I want them to grow up for some obvious reasons, but it's also sad to know that they will never be this young again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment