The Capel Family

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Letters to Santa

This year we made lists to Santa to mail.



Dear Santa, 
I want a big mean shark and it is going to be a stuffed animal. Can I have some big rollerblades please? Santa, I miss you and your reindeers. And, I want some make-up.
                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                
                                                     






Dear Santa,
I want trains and train tracks.
                                   
                                    




Dear Santa,
I really like cars a lot. Can you give me some? I would love it.
                                                                                                     







Lauren helped write Owen's list. Nolan was straight and to the point! Lauren got two of the 3 things she asked for. Santa wasn't so sure about a big mean shark stuffed animal though. I don't think they were making those this year ; ) Owen does love cars and go lots of them! But, with older brother's trains, he seems to have grown an interest in those as well! Christmas was wonderful this year. Our family is so amazing. I love the intimate times that this time of year allows us to have together.


                                              

1 comment: