The Happy Graduate!
(Actually he was laughing at me b/c for some reason my camera was
being slow and wouldn't take the picture!)
Last October Joe graduated with his CCAF degree. CCAF stands for Community College of the Air Force. This is an associates degree that the Air Force has to applies credits from military training to be put towards a college degree. This can also be transferred directly into a bachelors degree. Using a program called AU-ABC, Joe can take this associates degree and start as a junior in college (having his first 2 years complete). This is a great opportunity that I am grateful the Air Force provides for us. He has plans to continue his education, but is still indecisive as to what area. Depending on what happens career wise in the next year will determine what he will pursue....more on that later. I am so proud of Joe for this accomplishment. Congratulations Joe!
 |
Just before he walked across the stage |
Joe receiving his diploma
Congratulations to Joe! I've never seen him in glasses before, it took me back a second. lol
ReplyDeleteCongrat Joe!! That is way exciting.
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congratulations!! I am SO proud of you Joe!! It feels great doesn't it?! Man I sure miss you guys, but I know you're having a blast!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Good work!
ReplyDelete