January 2013
Happy New Year!!!!!
I can't remember what we did for New Year's Eve this year, but it must not have been anything too exciting since I can't remember. I know we stayed home and I'm pretty sure we didn't have any friends over. I don't even think we had any friends to invite over at that time actually! The past few months we have become better friends with some of the families in our ward. Things feel so much better when you have wholesome friends to invite over. I do remember that on New Year's Eve we popped the balloons on our New Year's Tree. It was so fun reading through the different memories from the past year. I hope we continue this tradition because it is a fun one! One thing we have learned from experience is, when you are doing the best to do what is right, everything falls into place and blessings are showered on us. Let's hope we are equally as blessed as we were in 2012!
Nolan and Owen are always wanting to be in the kitchen cooking so this time they took their cooking outside. They did make a huge mess, but they loved doing it. Included in their kitchen was rice, pasta, spoons, a pitcher, bucket and lots of water.
Lauren earned a certificate for being selected as a "Terrific Kid" at her school. Each quarter 2 children are selected from each class to be considered a terrific kid
The Park in January! Are you kidding me?
We love Florida weather!
We love Florida weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment