Friday, January 25, 2008
Just a few thoughts on my mind
Lauren has found a new love!.... Her first actually! She met a little boy named Shelby Ross at church last week and has been talking about him ever since! I love it because I can get her to do anything because all I have to do is briber her with Shelby playtime and whatever I want gets done! Im up for anything that works even if Iam a bad parent for bribing! Lauren is finally potty trained for sure. She has done some teasing in the past, but Im pretty sure this time it's for real. She's even doing number 2 in the potty! Yeah for us...less spending on diapers! Next month it's Nolan's turn! ...haha..j/k...Im not one of those moms that says "Oh I had so and so potty trained when he was 6 months old..." Bull crap...when they say that they really mean that they trained themselves to know when it was time to go put their child on the toilet!...SOME MOMS I TELL YA!....over achievers! Nolan is such a sweet little boy. He really is my angel. I tell him that all the time. I used to tell Lauren that too...then she turned in to a monkey! But Nolan is so happy all the time and he never cries unless he is hungry or poopy. I really needed a child like him so I didnt go psycho! At times even with a good baby I dont see how I could handle anymore! Joe says he's good with two, but I would like to have at least one more and maybe two. I will have to have the 4th by "surprise" b/c Joe forbids it! I just really enjoy having lots of siblings. It is so fun to get together for the holidays. I could live with 3, but am not going to decide officially until it's time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey girl -- I missed you at church today. The whole play date thing totally works wonders huh. Anyhow, I'll call you tomorrow. Sorry today got away from me.
ReplyDelete