The Capel Family

Friday, July 4, 2008

Joe's work

So I finally said it! "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about!" I never wanted to say that b/c I hated it when my parents would tell me that...it just made me cry more! And that is exactly what it did when I said it to Lauren. She is still crying in her room resisting naptime! She normally does good for naps, but today is different I guess. I am doing fine other than the occational annoyances! Today Lauren decided she was going to help me clean and sprayed lysol kitchen cleaner on the tv screen...now the tv no longer works. "Good one Lauren!" I never watch the dumb thing anyways so she is at a loss there. No more movies for her! We have a tv in our room, but the dvd player isnt hooked up to it and I an not techie! Im hoping the buttons will dry and it will eventually work again...we'll see!

Yesterday we got some videos and pictures from Joe. The pics are of his work and what he does. Also on his way there, he stayed in England for 2 days so he send some of his time there as well. He is staying really busy out there. He says the weather has to be 140 degrees during the day. He says it gets chilly at night though and that is when he works. Im sure he would take the cold over hot anyday though! He calls everyday even if its to say goodnight. He is the best husband. He loves to be with us and I love that. I dont know how he leaves us all the time. We are so great! Im just kidding....I still dont know how he leaves the kids....it would be so hard for me if I had to leave them. I love doing what I do and am so fortunate to be able to stay home with them. Tonight is the 4th of July and we are sticking around base for some fireworks with some friends. I will post some pics once the night is over. I wish Joe could spend it with us b/c this our first 4th apart since we've been together. We love to celebrate the 4th! Its fun!

Joe sportin the PT gear on his day off!

Some palets I guess!


England...driving on the left...Joe said it was really weird to see that!




No comments:

Post a Comment