The Capel Family

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tagged

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys
1) My Family
2) Over 1/5th done with this deployment
3) Being outside in 72 degree weather!
3 Fears
1) Losing someone I love
2) The dark
3) Having a party and nobody showing up!
3 Goals
1) Be the best mother and wife for my family
2) Get my Bachelors degree
3) Learn a foreign language and the piano
3 Obsessions/ Collections
1) The Twilight Series
2) Staying busy to pass the time
3) Clothes for my kids...I love to buy them!
3 Random Surprises
1) I can shave with my left hand and am right handed
2) I always put salt on before pepper...always!
3) I like ths smell of puppy breath!
I tag Valerie, Victoria, and Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment