Okay well I was debating on whether or not to post this, but then I decided this would just get the news out a lot faster! We found out last night that we are expecting baby number 3! Yes I am extremely fertile I suppose! I am very grateful to have this gift (if that's what you wanna call it)! According to my dates the baby will be due Sept. 14th! So now we will have an Aug., Sept, and Oct. baby! I am 4 weeks along even though I know I haven't been pregnant that long! That's just how they determine your weeks is by the first day of your last period! I was sure to write that date down so that when they ask me 20 million times at my appointments, I will know! I didn't know my date with Lauren and they treated me like I was a fool! We are very excited for this baby! Joe wants a girl and I want a boy! Maybe we'll get both! Haha! Joe nor I really care what it is actually...we are just excited!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Expecting Again!
Okay well I was debating on whether or not to post this, but then I decided this would just get the news out a lot faster! We found out last night that we are expecting baby number 3! Yes I am extremely fertile I suppose! I am very grateful to have this gift (if that's what you wanna call it)! According to my dates the baby will be due Sept. 14th! So now we will have an Aug., Sept, and Oct. baby! I am 4 weeks along even though I know I haven't been pregnant that long! That's just how they determine your weeks is by the first day of your last period! I was sure to write that date down so that when they ask me 20 million times at my appointments, I will know! I didn't know my date with Lauren and they treated me like I was a fool! We are very excited for this baby! Joe wants a girl and I want a boy! Maybe we'll get both! Haha! Joe nor I really care what it is actually...we are just excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! You are brave! I am needing, like, a three year break next time. We'll see. Congratulations, though. Very happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteOH YAY! Congrats!!! I am so thrilled for you guys!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am very excited for you! You almost lapped us...! You are a very brave mommy!
ReplyDeletehey you! it's your neighbor who still hasn't taken her lights down. i love blogging too... except sometimes it gets me in big trouble, lol. congrats on your pregnancy, i think you and joe make very cute kids. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Camara and Joe! I am very excited for you! I could never remember my dates either, and i always felt like a dummy.
ReplyDeleteSO excited for you! Hope you feel great! You are VERY fertile... and that is a gift!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation!!!!!!! Your family is very cute.
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so happy for you! Your kids are ADORABLE so another cute one for our ward! :) (By the way, I saw your blog on the Asay's and wanted to add you, hope you don't mind! Since we are friends on FB)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I knew it was coming! We are so excited for you guys! Keep us updated.
ReplyDeleteYay! Awesome news! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Good work Joe! ;)
ReplyDeleteThere are already so many comments to this post but I just had to say CONGRADULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! How fun for you! I hope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteExpecting Again....To see something new on your blog. LOL
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys! I hope its twins! :)
ReplyDelete