Lauren goes to school twice a week for just a few hours each morning. She loves it! Everytime I pick her up she is glowing from ear to ear! She says she has new friends! She gets so tired of me asking her what she did! She always tells me, "Mom, I already told you that!" It's hard not being able to see exactly what she does when she's there! I wish I could stick a camera in her backpack so I could watch! I am so excited that we enrolled her. Because of her birthday she will be in preschool for 2 more years. This fall when she turns 4, she will be starting classes 3 days a week.
Since she has started school, I have been really busy during the week. This time of the year is always more busy for Joe at work meaning he has to work more weekends and later hours. He too is taking 1 online class. I am in a math class on Mon. and Wed. nights. And Lauren has school and dance. That takes up about every day of the week for us. I think I am beginning to feel better which will be a nice change. I have felt so tired and sick lately. I am still tired, but the sickness is starting to fade. Such a relief!
I can't believe that Lauren is in preschool. The pic of her is too cute. She all ready to go explore the world.
ReplyDeleteAwww! Lauren goes to school?! How cute is that! I totally understand what you mean about the t.v being a babysitter. Maddix would watch it all day if I didn't turn it off and make her play. Maddix is a November baby, so she wont be able to go to Kindergarten until she is like 5.75 years old. She loves going to church for the learning and socializing so Nate and I think we are going to enroll her in preschool this fall so she can get out of the house a little too! Lauren looks so cute with her backpack! :)
ReplyDelete