The Capel Family

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cars


Kind of a dark picture, but it serves it's purpose!

Nolan is growing up too fast. Just 6 weeks ago he was hardly saying 10 words. His vocabulary has muliplied by 10 times since then. He is saying everything and whatever he doesnt know how to say he attempts. I was a little concerned since he wasn't talking, but decided that some kids just fall a little behind in areas and that eventually he would catch up. It's hard when you have the first child to compare them to. I notice Lauren talks a lot for him, which could and probably is the reason why he wasn't talking. Nolan does have a favorite word....one that we hear about 1000 times a day. His favorite word and thing in this whole entire world so far is "car!" We see so many cars and don't miss one. He will bring me anything and everything with a car and show it to me! And would you guess that his favorite movie is "Cars!" He will sit mesmerized the entire movie! It is so cute to watch! Boys are so different!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, and you were so worried, not Izzy doesn't talk much. In fact, she doesn't really talk at all. She can say Izzy, thanks, what, hello, yea. I'm glad you guys went to the symphony, I hope you had a good time. Oh and I called you because I was wondering what amusement parks the military can go for free. I think Joseph and I are thinking about going to California in July when he gets back. So I was just curious if you knew. I will call you later...

    ReplyDelete