The Capel Family

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lauren and Nolan: Inseparable

I love how well Lauren and Nolan get along. They love playing with one another! As they get older I can see them treating each other like real siblings!...you know they love each other, then 5 minutes later they hate each other....then they love each other...then before you know it they are fighting again about something! Nolan can't really fight yet, but he sure is picking up some defense mechanisms from his sister! I keep telling her that she better be nice because pretty soon he is going to learn to fight back and he will not hold back! She will learn! I love each of these pictures. They are a few of many that I have of the two of them. I hope they will love Owen just as much as they love each other. This is the part that is so rewarding about raising children!


Lauren caught a fish...Nolan did too shortly after

Nolan helping Lauren out

At Mamaw and Papaw's petting Maddie

The house got quiet so I went to see why!...this is what I found

Walking into church

I love my two toddlers!

1 comment:

  1. Camara, your family is just beautiful!! I hope my family will be like yours. Adorable great kids and love everywhere you turn! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete