This happened one evening when Joe and I were in our bedroom talking after Joe had a long day at work. We were enjoying the peace and quiet the kids were giving us...well, that is until Lauren ran upstairs all out of breath saying, "The boys are in the kitchen and they made a HUGE MESS!!!!" When she says this I know she is not exaggerating so we both went down quickly. Before we got to the end of the stairs we could see this disaster in our kitchen...we just watched for a few seconds before letting them know we were there. They were having so much fun as can be seen in the photos below. I can only imagine how much worse it could have gotten if Lauren had not let us know when she did! You can't really see in the photos, but there are 2 more packages of flour and a bag of sugar on the counter where they got the initial bag...that would have been WAAAAY worse! Before we let the boys know we were watching them I whispered to Joe to run and get the camera. With situations like this you just have to laugh. Getting mad will accomplish nothing. Although I do get tired of the tedious mess cleaning, I know it will all be over before I know it and I will miss them being so young. I love these little guys so much!
Ut oh...we got caught!
As always..."Owen did it!"
Look Mom...flour donuts!
Tada!
No comments:
Post a Comment