The Capel Family

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Winter Play (February 2014)


This year Joe planned a trip for him and I to go skiing in the Rocky Mountains. It was my first time snow skiing.  I fell about 7-10 times and Joe fell about hmm....zero times!...jerk! Though it was somewhat of a mind-over-matter (emotions) kind of thing, I did have a good time and am so glad I made it out alive! I think the next time we ski we will choose a less intimidating destination.






 On the ski lift

Apres (after) skiing
Each day after skiing we would get all warmed up and roam the village filled with stores and restaurants. This part of the day is just as fun as the skiing. It's like a reward for all the hard work we did throughout the day. Skiing is definitely exercise!

Our kids have never seen so much snow. They stayed with my sister and parents while we were gone. Indiana got record amounts of snow last winter so our kids were in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment