The Capel Family

Saturday, July 12, 2008

All this week!

This week has been a very fun and eventful week. I took pics of everything we did. Starting from today and going all the way back to last Saturday. The captions tell the stories so enjoy!




This is our new family collage! It took me forever to put them up,
but here they are thanks to Misti!


And another huge thanks to Misti! With her help, we organized and rearranged Lauren's room!

This is our nieghbors Christmas weed. I swear if its still around by Christmas I am going to decorate it! Oh and they never mow their lawn...look at ours compared to theirs and I havent even mowed this week...can we say lazy!


Oh poor little Nolie took a face plant into the concrete yesterday from the steps outside. He is forever getting hurt...today he fell out of the bathtub...how he managed to do that, I dont know!




I got Ashlynn to smile...that NEVER happens!...she hates pictures!


We went swimming...


Lauren rode her first horse!




And I rode my first horse as well!...pretty fun actually!







Rachel watched Nolan while me and Lauren went horseback riding






Lauren showing off her new dress from Children's Orchard







I burnt my arm on the lawn mower trying to adjust the wheels...its looking much better now!








Rachel and Ashlynn while we enjoyed ourselves some Panda Express!...yummy!
Altogether this week was really fun. Next week seems to be filling up quickly so stay tuned for more updates then! I know this is random but, I love my husband!...he is so wonderful!

















4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures they are so cute. I really like how Lauren's room turned out, cute and open. You look like you had a lot of fun horseback riding. Do you know if she does horse back riding lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures and Lauren's room look good! I might need you and Misti to come help me hang up some pistures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag you are it! Check out my blog to find out what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant believe how grown up Lauren looks! I still see her in my mind as a baby!
    Ashlynn is looking so grown up too! Tell Rachel I said hi!

    ReplyDelete