The Capel Family

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yes, we skipped!

Huh?
Timed camera's are awesome!

My arms aren't long enough...We can't wait for Daddy's long arms again!


Mommy and Nolie




This is Nolan saying he is "So big!"


So this morning we woke up at 8:10. When I woke up the kids were still sound asleep. I attempted to get ready quickly and even woke up the kids and picked their clothes out. It was around 8:33 when Lauren was refusing to get out of the shower. I threw my hands up and said, "forget it!" So we stayed home from church and watched Living Scriptures movies. They are cartoon movies about the scriptures. We dont get nearly enough use out of them as we had hoped for $37.00 per movie! Im sure through the years we will get more use out of them though. Although I felt a little bad for skipping church, the guilt soon left me when we all lied down for a 3 1/2 hour nap! That's right....we went to sleep at 10am and didn't wake up until 1:30pm. Oh it was so amazing! I woke up and the kids were still sleeping. Nolan always wakes up when he hears me walking around and then Lauren wakes up to him banging his crib against the wall! I felt so rejuevenated after I woke up. I wanted to do everything. My best idea was to get the camera out and take pictures of me and the kids. It was so fun. The kids were so happy and so was I. I do look like crap in all of them since I had just woken up, but boy did I feel great! I am so grateful for my children. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family that I am sealed to for eternity. I don't express enough how much I cherish my family. They make me smile from ear to ear! I love them so much!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you look like crap. You are always BeAuTiFul! But I like your pictures. I'm glad that you had a WoNdErFuL DaY!

    ReplyDelete