The Capel Family

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Innocence


I thought there was nothing more innocent than a 3 year old until I had a 3 year old with the flu. She is so sweet. She says some of the funniest things. She has been talking in her sleep a lot. She woke up at about midnight last night and thought she was sneaking into my bed. I was just lying down after reading and she tiptoed in and was trying to be sooo quiet. I moved and she froze! It was so funny. I soon handed her a pillow and welcomed her into the bed. Around 4am she was burning up. She woke up vomitting and I went in to get her some more Motrin. She asked me to hold her hair while the leaned over the toilet. She was constantly asking me for drinks of water....which is really good that she wants to drink. After we got back into bed she wanted to talk. She has been asking lots of questions about God lately. Her Great Grandma is getting ready to pass away so she has been very interested in death and what it's all about. She tells me all the time. "Mommy I want to go live wis Heavenly Father and wis Daddy and you and wis Nolan." I almost cry everytime she says that. It's so innocent. Im so glad that we know the truth. I
feel so blessed to have the gospel of Jesus Christ so that I can teach my children the fullness of the gospel. I am especially grateful for eternal families. Although death is so scary and extremely sad, it is comforting to know that we will all be together as a family again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment