The Capel Family

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New bows!













I finally ordered some bows for my poor little girl. I have been putting it off because they are so darn expensive! I finally gave in. Here are a few of the clips I got for her. There will be more b/c they are so fun! I think next will be Christmas bows! I might be more tempted to learn how to make my own, only we dont have any craft stores nearby. I would have to drive an hour just to get supplies and that is just annoying. I'll just save my gas and let someone else put the time into it!


4 comments:

  1. Oh My GoSh...I LOVE THEM!!!!!! YEa..YEa..YEa..for LaUrEn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading the updates. Haven't been keeping up. Those bows are adorable. Hope I get to have a girl someday. :) It was fun to visit with you today! If you want to come over tomorrow for FHE, we are going to do it at 6pm.

    PS. love the leaves pictures, and the bed pictures. So fun. I would totally skip church more if I were you! :) j/k. Sounds like a super fun day though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures! LOVE long Sunday naps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bows, her hair looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete