The Capel Family

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh kids say/do the darndest things!

So today began as a pretty crappy day as far as weather went. It was actually a great morning for me because since it was so dark and rainy, we were all fooled into thinking it was earlier than what it was. We slept in till 9. That is late for us folks! We are usually up pretty early in this house! After the rain quit, we went to the pool with some friends and I have to share this one thing that Lauren said. Im sure other kids have said this at one point in their life, but this cracked me and my friend up when we heard it. So Lauren kept grabbing herself so I asked her if she needed to go potty...she told me over and over that she didnt have to go. I didnt push the issue because in all honesty, I didnt feel like walking her to a discusting swimming pool locker room so she could go. Well, I asked her again when she walked up to me in the pool if she had to go pee. She said, "No, I did!" I busted out laughing when she said that. I hope she doesnt think it was cute and continues to do it because thats pretty sick! Kids will always pee in pools...what can I say...I used to! You know you did too so dont even act like you're grossed out! If you didnt...good for you, but most have sometime in their life!

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny!! I would have cracked up too!! Kids are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kids they are so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh by the way I love the "WISH LIST" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny. Hope your weekend went well and was low key. :)

    ReplyDelete