Nolan you are already 2! I don't know where the 2 years went, but it flew by! You have brought me such joy! I never knew I would love having a little boy so much! You are my baby! You are by far more advendurous than your older sister ever was! You get into everything! You have the most radiant smile! It is so addicting! You love cars, trains, dinosaurs, Dora, coloring (on everything!), running, riding your tricycle, jumping on the bed with your sister, running around with only your diaper and occationally some Cars underwear over it. But most of all, you love to make messes! You are a pro! We have 2 gates up at the kitchen to keep you out! You have recently taken up the awesome skill of pushing a chair up to everything and climbing to get what you want. I even found you on the counter with the knives one day last week when I forgot to put up the gate. You probably can climb over the gate, but for some reason choose not to...thank you for that! You hate pajamas!...and all clothes for that matter! You are going to be a monkey for Halloween this year (I thought that was very fitting!) and Im still wondering if you will even let me put the costume on you. Both trials have been a fail already! You and your Daddy are buddies. You always give him high fives and then afterwards knuckles! You even try to give Owen who is now only 7 weeks old, knuckles! Owen will soon be old enough to return the favor! You two will be close friends! I hope all 3 of you are! I love watching you and Lauren play together. You and Lauren usually play well together, but there are moments when sharing is an issue! You get hurt often because you are so busy! I really don't know where you get all your bruises from. Right now you have a big bruise on the back of you leg and I have no clue where it came from. You must be a trooper because you never complain about any of them...you cry for a few seconds, but usually a quick mommy hug will make it better! I am sad you are growing up so fast. You bring me such joy!...so innocent and perfect. I am so blessed to be your mommy. Happy Birthday sweetheart!
Things you did on your birthday:
Found your presents!
Helped put your presents together so you could play!
Licked the beater from your birthday cake!
Went swimming with your family and neighbors
Tested the waters on your own!
Went outside and rode on your tricycle
Daddy decorated your cake (quite awesomely I'll say!)
What a FUN day! You're such a lovely mom Cam and you're kids are so gosh darn gorgeous! I can't believe Nolan is 2~ It didn't seem that long ago that I visited you two in the hopsital! Awww.. You look beautiful by the way. Tell Joe Kudos on the cake! I miss you - -alot!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Nolan! I agree. I can't believe it's been two years already!!! Camara, all of your kids are adorable. Sure you don't want a couple more?
ReplyDeleteNolan,
ReplyDeleteYou really are so awesome! We have so much fun together. I am looking forward to taking you and your brother out camping, hiking, 4-wheeling and everything else "boy." Love you buddy!!
-Joe